Why Employee Engagement Surveys are Ineffective
Have you ever delivered an engagement survey to your employees? Or perhaps you’ve been on the receiving end of the survey and had to take one? The answer is likely yes. Do you know what came out of the surveys? Probably not much change and there is a reason for this. Listen in to this week’s episode to find out what makes employee engagement surveys so ineffective and what to do instead.
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- The four factors that determine what answers someone chooses on a survey and how it skews the final results
- What really happens with the results of an employee engagement survey
- The format a survey needs to be in in order for it to actually be effective
- The importance of face to face dialogue when asking for honest feedback
- The four step strategy for getting real feedback from employees and how to take this feedback and do something practical with it
© Shawn Casemore 2015. All rights reserved.
Satisfy your customers, ensure your continuity and
Grow your business.
Grab your free copy of Grow Your Business From The Inside Out TO learn what it takes.