Do You Give Off The Right Impression?
As a CEO, executive or manager you’re probably really focused on your tasks at hand. That’s a part of what makes you a great leader. The issue with being focused isn’t in the focus itself, but in how you might come across to those around you. Are others confusing your focus for grumpiness? Find out in this week’s podcast episode.
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- How other might be judging your focus and drive
- Why you should actually care about how those around you perceive you
- A brief exercise you can do with people you know and people you don’t know to assess how other perceive you
- Why you don’t have to be happy and skipping down the street to be perceived positively
- How a first impression can leave a lasting impression
For more tips on improving your persona email me at email@example.com. And please send me any topic ideas for future episodes if you have an idea.
© Shawn Casemore 2015. All rights reserved.