How to Improve Your Customer’s Experience
Every time anyone from your organization interacts with a customer there are a few key things that need to happen in order to make this a positive experience. Whether this be a technician, a customer sales rep, or someone on the other end of a phone call, the way we interact with customers has a lasting impact on our reputation and growth. If you want your business to succeed, ensure your customer’s experience is positive.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- The new study that tells us exactly how
muchlittle attention North Americans have and how this has decreased in the last decade
- 3 ideas on improving your customers experience
- How an employee needs to address a customer issue if they don’t personally have the knowledge to do so
- My recent experience with calling the bank to get a very simple issue resolved and the impact it made
- What a positive attitude has to do with customer experience
© Shawn Casemore 2016. All rights reserved.
Satisfy your customers, ensure your continuity and
Grow your business.
Grab your free copy of Grow Your Business From The Inside Out TO learn what it takes.