What Impact Do Your Emotions Have on Your Performance?
Most CEOs feel stressed out, worried and anxious on a regular basis. The strong CEOs hide these emotions and control their behaviour, but that doesn’t mean the root of the issue is taken care of and they still feel these emotions. In this week’s podcast episode, I give you three tips that can help you reduce those negative emotions from your day.
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- How these emotions negatively impact our performance and behaviour
- The book I recommend CEOs read in order to overcome this
- 3 tips that I personally use every day to reduce my stress and anxiety
- Why it’s important to focus only on your successes at the end of the day and not your failures
- What daily goal setting looks like and why you should do it
© Shawn Casemore 2016. All rights reserved.
Satisfy your customers, ensure your continuity and
Grow your business.
Grab your free copy of Grow Your Business From The Inside Out TO learn what it takes.