There really is no way to effectively change a company’s culture and this is because employees are your culture. It’s important to look at who today’s employee is and what they value in order to build a productive work environment where employees are contributing at their highest calibre. Listen in to this week’s podcast and find out how you can build an environment that produces the results you want to see.
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- What today’s employees value and why you need to conform to this idea, not the other way around
- The negative effects on employee’s performance when a company sticks with a directive approach to leadership
- What social media can teach us about today’s workforce
- The benefit of allowing employees to be individuals in the workplace
- Four ideas for creating an environment that allows employees to be individuals
For more information on facilitative leadership read my past article, “Are You Dealing With Dysfunction?”
[Tweet “Changing your work environment builds a stronger team with greater degrees of collaboration.”]
Grab a copy of Operational Empowerment: Collaborate, Innovate, and Engage to Beat the Competition and learn more about company culture and role role in creating a collaborative work environment.
© Shawn Casemore 2015. All rights reserved.
Add a Comment