Strategy and Success: Not mutually exclusive
Photo courtesy of iStockphoto.com/IvenlinRadkov
Whether you manage a small business or a multinational corporation, having a meaningful and powerful strategy is the key to achieving your desired future vision.
In my experience there are three key differentiators between those strategies that are successful and those that become a bookend. In this brief video I outline these three differentiators and more importantly, why they are so critical.
Ingredients to a successful strategy
To ensure the success of your strategy, reflect upon the following questions:
1. Is my vision of the future robust and challenging enough?
2. Does the strategy have meaning that customers, clients and employees can identify with?
3. How can the business capitalize upon changes in social and technological evolution?
4. Who I should engage in introducing the strategy to ensure rapid achievement of the vision?
5. How frequently will I review our progress to ensure continued focus and progression?
Consider these questions and the ingredients of a successful strategy in the video above and build a more powerful and meaningful strategy faster than you ever thought possible.
© Shawn Casemore 2014. All rights reserved.
Satisfy your customers, ensure your continuity and
Grow your business.
Grab your free copy of Grow Your Business From The Inside Out TO learn what it takes.