Sales Coaching with Results
Our sales coaching techniques differ depending on the individual(s) involved, and the sales coaching objectives to be achieved. We work with Business Owners, Sales Executives, and Sales Teams to improve their sales performance.
Coaching for sales performance means that every individual I work with receives a customized program and my support to help them overcome the skills, barriers, and challenges holding them back.
Click here to book a call and discuss your sales coaching needs.
Sales Performance Coaching
Our clients have used our sales coaching for:
- Sales Manager Coaching
- Coaching Sales Teams
- Sales Performance Coaching
- Individual Sales Coaching
- Sales Rep Coaching
Our sales coaching model and sales coaching tools have helped our clients with:
- Support in developing a corporate sales growth strategy.
- Consistently achieving new sales targets.
- Successfully entering a new and unfamiliar market or territory.
- Strengthening sales leadership capabilities and sales team performance.
- Improving the application of specific sales skills.
If you need help in these areas, then our sales coaching services may be exactly what you need.
Is Our Sales Coaching Right for You?
Not everyone is coachable, so before we go any further, it’s important to share what I look for in a coaching relationship, namely:
- You are prone to taking action and eager for new ideas and perspectives on how to improve your productivity and increase the speed of results achieved.
- You have a positive and optimistic attitude, convinced that you have the power and ability to achieve your objectives.
- You are open to feedback and ready to act based on new ideas and perspectives.
If this is a commitment you’re willing to make, then let’s set up a time to explore further.
Shawn helps me see practical, actionable solutions with lightning speed. He gives me an idea, breaks it down and challenges me to set a date for completion. Each step vital to my success.
Shawn Casemore interacted extremely well with our team, providing insight and perspective, handling sensitive issues both professionally and efficiently and identifying and helping to solidify new solutions that both increased our efficiency and effectiveness.
As a direct result of Shawn’s efforts in our product development process, we have enjoyed a more engaged and empowered workforce. We can’t wait to start the next project!
Shawn had the unique ability to quickly and decisively identify opportunities to improve efficiency while maximizing value to our customers.
Shawn understands the dynamics of family owned and operated businesses. He has the unique ability to help them realize and act upon solutions that will meet the needs of everyone involved.
Shawn’s approach was extremely thorough, helping us to create a strategy that is a significant and meaningful challenge for the business.
Shawn’s services were instrumental in helping us to understand how to structure and support our business from a strategic perspective.
We have worked with several consultants, however, our team found that Shawn was the most engaging. His ability to help the leadership team collaborate and form a meaningful vision, mission and strategic objective was impressive to watch and exciting to be a part of.
Are You Ready to Get Started?
Book a call with me here and we’ll discuss the following questions:
- What are your top three (3) priorities?
- What would you expect to achieve during the six (6) months we work together?
- What support do you believe would be most helpful?
If it seems like you may be a good candidate, we can formalize your development objectives and get started! Since I only take on a few choice coaching clients at a time, space is limited.