Begin With The End In Mind for Growth
They say that you must always begin with the end in mind. When it comes to growing a business, be it a privately held or multi-national firm there comes a time in every CEO or Executive’s career when they face the decision to pursue a merger, to acquire a competitor or simply to sell and exit the business. In this episode of Growth Inspired I have the good fortune of interviewing Constance Dierickx who has specialized in supporting leaders in merger and acquisition transactions for decades. Constance’s candid advice provides for some unique insights into how to build and position a business for successful growth while still keeping the end goal in mind.
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- Learn more about Constance and her areas of expertise
- Constance’s key areas of focus for growing your business and bringing companies together
- What is the “inside-out, outside-in” look at your company
- How to strategically eliminate “baggage”
- Why you need to balance your time between internal and external operations
Download your free copy of Sculpting the Future; a video series providing leaders with a simple framework based on the science of behavioral change, available now on Constance’s website.
© Shawn Casemore 2016. All rights reserved.
Satisfy your customers, ensure your continuity and
Grow your business.
Grab your free copy of Grow Your Business From The Inside Out TO learn what it takes.