Are you nervous about what the future holds? Unsure as to whether your business will survive? These are all feelings every business owner or entrepreneur faces when it comes to their business. The cure, however, is to develop a system to find new customers.
Attracting new customers requires that you provide value to your ideal customers, by offering them something that they need or want to grab their attention.
Define Your Ideal Customer
After working with and interviewing hundreds of entrepreneurs, I’ve learned the most effective ways to attract ideal customers consistently. Even during economic downturns.
The key is in ensuring that what you offer is something that your ideal customers seek.
Your goal isn’t to attract everyone, but instead to define who your ideal target customer is. Where are they located? What are their interests? What do they read?
Armed with this level of intelligence, you then are ready to attract ideal customers for your business.
How to Find New Customers Quickly
To ensure your efforts to attract your ideal customers are effective, you need to offer something that is irresistible.
What is it that your ideal customers need or want more than anything?
How can you package this into something that you either give away for free (to attract them and get their contact information) or sell at an unbelievably low price?
By providing your irresistible offer for free or at a very low cost, you attract them to you and position them as customers ready to buy more of what you have to offer.
Some irresistible offers are easier to introduce than others. However, by following this approach, you will have your ideal customers flocking to your business.
15 Ways to Find New Customers
With your ideal customer information in hand, and your irresistible offer ready to go, you are ready to launch!
Here then are the 15 most effective ways to launch your system that will work for any business.
The key in all of these methods is to first identify what it is your ideal customers need or want. Then, use your irresistible offer as your method to attract them to you.
With this information in hand, you’re ready to develop your Ideal Customer Attraction System using any (or all) of the following tactics.
Find New Customers by Using Mail
- Create a flyer mentioning your offer and have it sent out with a local newspaper.
- Send a personalized letter to any prospect you’ve ever met with.
- Send a thank-you card (for being a customer) to all past customers. Mention your offer.
- Send a postcard mentioning your offer to your target demographic.
- Develop and send a piece of direct response mail.
Find New Customers Online
- Reach out to connect with your ideal customers on LinkedIn.
- Build a Facebook page for your business, add the offer, and use Messenger to reach out.
- Launch and grow an Instagram account and place your offer in your bio.
- Build a simple company website and add your offer to the home page.
- Add a chat module to your website, prompting visitors to connect with you.
Sell to Past Customers
- Make a brief video and share it with all of your customers directly. Mention the offer.
- Send an email that mentions the offer to your list of past customers or leads.
- Reach out via telephone to catch up with past customers and make mention of your offer.
- Contact your past customers, mention your offer, and ask for a referral to your ideal customers.
- Send a personalized package to all of your past customers as a thank-you. Mention the offer.
Bonus: Ask for a referral from your existing customers to your ideal customer.
You can see from the list above that there are various ways you can find more of your ideal customers.
Some of these strategies will take longer to work than others, and others will cost money. The key, however, is that all of them offer you a way to find new customers, even during an economic downturn.
If you can develop even a few of these methods and implement them on an ongoing basis, you’ll find more new customers reaching out to you. As a result, you can spend less time chasing them down.
So, what are you waiting for? A flood of new customers is waiting to buy from you. Get started building your Ideal Customer Attraction System today!
© Shawn Casemore 2020. All Rights Reserved.
Share This Article
Choose Your Platform: Facebook Twitter Google Plus Linkedin