I’ve met a lot of CEOs who are creating a legacy and I’ve noticed one trait that they all have in common. These entrepreneurs are obsessed with their purpose. Listen in to this week’s podcast episode to hear the 3 ways you can also adopt this same mindset.
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- The extreme way CEOs think when they want to create a legacy.
- 3 ways you can remain obsessed with your own purpose.
- Why looking at your goals every day may not be effective.
- How hanging out on Facebook can sometimes serve to boost your motivation.
- The role your friends and family have to play when it comes to you achieving your mission.
[Tweet “Force yourself to spend time people who make you uncomfortable.”]
How are you going to stay motivated towards your obsession of creating a legacy?
© Shawn Casemore 2015. All rights reserved.
Add a Comment