Here is another edition of Shawn’s Friday Five, five ways to improve your personal and professional performance!
1. Fix yourself before worrying about fixing others. Spend less of your time criticizing others, and more time focusing on improving yourself.
2. Time management is about priority. Start with your top priorities rather than procrastinating and leaving them until last. Get the difficult stuff out of the way and you will find the rest is a breeze.
3. Challenge yourself. Life is finite, why not challenge yourself to do something new? Something different? What’s the alternative?
4. Treat yourself well. Self improvement is hard work and deserves reward. When you challenge yourself, be sure to set a reward that is motivating and deserving!
5. Help others. Make sure you don’t invest all of your time on yourself! Take sometime to help others improve, you’ll feel good and you just might make a new friend!
© Shawn Casemore 2013. All rights reserved.
Add a Comment