Thinking Big doesn’t come naturally. Every week I interact with and meet dozens of business owners and leaders, all of whom are trying to be successful.
Interestingly I’ve found that there is one thing that separates successful business owners from those who merely own their business. What’s the difference in their perspectives?
They think BIG!
After interviewing dozens of business owners who I would consider to be uber successful, I’ve compiled a list of attributes that distinguish their “BIG” mindset:
- They perceive challenges as opportunities to learn and grow.
- Mistakes only move them closer to finding the best possible solutions.
- Obstacles are a minor delay in achieving their objectives.
- A feeling of satisfaction with the current state is not possible or acceptable.
- The ability to communicate effectively with others is a key success tool.
- Family comes first, above all else.
- They only focus on one priority at a time.
- A satisfying life includes both business challenges and personal satisfaction.
How do you measure up against each of these attributes? Do you have the mindset for success? If not, how can you shift your perspectives?
This mindset is not something they’ve been born with, rather it comes from their being completely convinced of their success.
Add a Comment